A Touch of Class!
Be the envy of your friends with this stunning home. Privately and securely located on a superb 984sqm (approximately) block it is sure to tick all the boxes.
Positioned at the very front end of Broadview, adjacent Collinswood, its beautiful stone frontage only hints at what’s on offer. Delivering a Master bedroom with ensuite and 2 other generous bedrooms, the home opens out to a North facing light filled living area and stunningly elegant landscaped garden and undercover outdoor entertaining area. A surprise and delight comes by way of a 2nd living area consisting of a detached entertaining pavilion that offers a huge range of possibilities.
Blessed with space a further feature of the home is quality vehicle accommodation and storage from two large garages, double carport and a workshop/storage shed, while there is also potential to add a swimming pool (subject to consents) to complete the package of a resort style home only minutes from the City.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Double sized bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Light filled living and dining area with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security system
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Stunning pavilion/detached entertaining area with built-in bar, split system air conditioner, bi-fold doors and alfresco style verandah
- Securely fenced yard with remote controlled front gate
- Fully landscaped garden with irrigation system
- 984m2 (approximately) block
- Double carport
- Single garage with automatic roller doors to front and rear
- Double garage with automatic roller door
- Workshop/storage shed
Situated in a near City location and only minutes' drive away from excellent shopping including the Walkerville complex and updated Northpark Shopping Centre. Transport options provide quick and easy access to the CBD and Adelaide Oval attractions. Quality public and private schools are all in close proximity.
This home really is a must see. Make sure it's on your inspection schedule!!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.