Torrens Titled Courtyard Home!
Turn your attention to this Torrens Titled property located in the heart of Prospect. Built in 2010 with a stunning Sandstone façade, the home offers a great opportunity to live a low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on comfort and location. Boasting quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home will appeal to First Home Buyers, Investors, Professional couples and Downsizers who seek a city fringe lifestyle.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with large built-in robes and access to main bathroom
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled living area with gas log fire place
- Meals adjacent to kitchen
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, ample cupboard space and European stainless steel appliances including double drawer dishwasher
- Built-in hidden study nook
- Separate vanity and toilet
- Two way main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate laundry with linen space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Bamboo floorboards throughout
- 2.7m ceilings with quality skirtings and cornicing
- Good sized courtyard
- Oversized carport with panel lift roller door and offering additional storage or provisions for workshop bench
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Local cafés such as Frankly Bagels and The Cannoli Box Co are only a short distance away. Additionally located within the highly sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School zone.
Right in the heart of Prospect, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).