This low maintenance unit is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market. Situated in a small and quiet group of 3, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy unit perfectly located close to all amenities!
The layout offers two bedrooms and one bathroom as well as a light-filled living room, with ceiling fan and air conditioner, plus spacious eat in kitchen. Here, gas cooking and ample storage await while a laundry and a linen cupboard complete the floorplan.
Upon entry is an undercover porch perfect to enjoy your morning coffee with established gardens surrounding and tool sheds in the rear courtyard for added storage. There is also a carport but with such a central location, you can leave the car at home and walk to the local bus stop for easy access to everything this region has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Built in a 1974, well-maintained group
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Bedroom 1 complete with ceiling fan and split system air conditioning
- Light filled lounge upon entry with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Practical eat in kitchen with gas cook top and ample storage space, including pantry
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Practical laundry with external access
- Covered front porch
- Low maintenance outdoor area with tool sheds for extra storage
- Single allocated carport
- Roller shutters to windows
- Current year rate is $915/year approx.
- Sewer $73.50 per quarter approx.
- Water supply charge is $68.60/quarter approx.
- Water use apportionment is 33.33% of the whole group use (group of 3, even share)
- Current insurance for the entire group is $1506/year, shared by 3 units
- Self managed arrangement with monthly contribution from each owner to be $65/month, paid into a BANK SA account for the strata corporation (NO 1307 INC)
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.