Nest or Invest in this Charming Homette!
Positioned in a desirable location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculately presented, cute as a button semi-detached home provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Boasting spacious internal living, immediately impressive pergola, great sized rear yard and a secure carport.
Meticulously maintained and combining contemporary fixtures, the home delivers a brilliant, low maintenance lifestyle. Whether you are looking for an entry level home to live in within this in demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities or searching for a quality investment property, then this stylish and spacious homette could be the one for you.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with modern carpets and roller blinds
- Bedroom 2 complete with built-in robe and split system air-conditioning
- Light-filled lounge room upon entry featuring a spilt system air-conditioning
- Neutral kitchen including free standing stove and ample cupboard and bench space
- Additional living and dining room with seamless access to the outdoor pergola area
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry of good size
- Impressive undercover entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, perfect for entertaining
- Additional garden shed
- Well manicured and low maintenance front and rear yards
Superbly located only a short distance from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent public and private schools including St Paul’s College, Wandana Primary School and Kildare College. All of this and only 11km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, this is the perfect place to call home!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).