Easy Care Living
Discover the very best in low-maintenance living with this beautifully presented homette with street frontage. Whether this is your first home, a savvy investment or an easy-care downsizer, you can’t beat the life of leisure and convenience that awaits in this stylish home.
The layout is bright and modern with an open-plan design that allows you to flow from the living area into the kitchen. Here, those who love to cook will appreciate quality appliances including a dishwasher, plus ample storage space and a breakfast bar for casual dining.
The bedrooms are both a great size and there is a bathroom with the potential to be updated. Built-in robes, a single garage with a roller door, laundry, beautiful polished hardwood floors and air-conditioning are some of the extra features. Outside, a huge covered alfresco provides a wonderful place to host friends or you can simply relax and enjoy your morning coffee as you soak in the serenity.
Features that make this home special:
- Rare small group of 2
- Bedroom 1 complete with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining with split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Well-kept main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry offering built-in joinery and external access
- Large pergola entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with established garden beds
- Single garage with roller door
- Built in 1986 (approximately) with an easy-care land holding of 215sqm (approximate)
- Council rates: Approximately $922.45 per annum for unit 1
- Water supply: Approximately $68.60 per quarter for unit 1
- Sewerage: Approximately $73.50 per quarter for unit 1
- Water use is calculated on a 50/50 basis with unit 2 (group of 2)
- Strata insurance expense: Approximately $703 per annum for unit 1 (Approximate total of $1,405 for the group with a 50/50 split)
Positioned perfect in the highly regarded suburb of Windsor Gardens, you are spoilt for choice with a variety of cafés, shops and amenities right at your door step. Excellent public and private school options are close by. Only 15 minutes (approximately) away from the Adelaide CBD and only a stone's throw away to the stunning Linear Park.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.