Timeless Character in Lifestyle Location!
Pretty as a picture, this character-laden maisonette with its original 1930's hallmarks; preserving the likes of its sandstone facade, decorative ceilings and wrapped in the magic of its spectacular gardens has evolved to meet the needs of today's contemporary lifestyle!
A striking residence with arresting street appeal, in the heart of the bay and just a short stroll to the tram and Jetty road, Glenelg.
Set on 308sqm (approximately), constructed of stone; this perfectly presented home showcases faultless attention to detail throughout with an abundance of windows and 3 entrances.
Old world charm exudes from the original floorboards, decorative ceilings, original windows and soaring ceilings (3 metres high).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master and 3rd bedroom overlook stunning gardens and bedroom 2 featuring a skylight
- Formal lounge of generous proportions with wood heater, ceiling fan and skylight which opens onto the front porch showcasing the spectacular front gardens
- Quaint kitchen offers a dishwasher, gas cooking and a dining area which is light filled, bright and surprisingly large
- Main bathroom has been fully renovated with a free standing bathtub and can only be described as luxurious
- Separate laundry
- Original floorboards
- Black and white tiles floors claim the kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- New curtains throughout
- New light fittings throughout except for the romantic chandelier in the master
- Freshly painted throughout
- Security system in working order - prospective purchaser to have it connected
- Wall unit reverse cycle air conditioner
- Moving out to the rear of the property be greeted by fully established gardens adding immense privacy
- Undercover entertaining area
- Fully paved and fenced
- Side gates which opens to safely accommodate one vehicle
- Lush lawns, standard roses, established plants surround the property
Situated in a prime location just minutes from some of Adelaide’s best beaches, including Glenelg, Henley and Brighton. A short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Marion has to offer. In close proximity to a variety of parks, Glenelg Golf Club and a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Immanuel College. Additionally only a 20 minute (approximate) drive to the CBD, this is the lifestyle you have been longing for!
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.