Please contact agent direct to schedule a private viewing - Reside Inside or Invest for Success
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
This 2 bedroom detached Strata titled homette is situated on a corner block and faces onto leafy Collingrove Avenue. It provides a great opportunity for those seeking an affordable and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Situated in a quiet group of four, its fully detached design and private garden area make it an ideal choice for multiple buyers.
First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase into an in demand City fringe area. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within the exclusive Nailsworth Primary School zone. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children due to excellent transport links. Equally an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled lounge with garden aspect
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar and ceiling fan
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with built-in storage
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Double-length carport with roller-door
- Gas hot water system
- Roller shutters throughout
- NBN connected
- Nailsworth Primary School zone
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 6kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0477 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office)