Stylish and Spacious - Just Move In and Enjoy!
This beautifully updated 3 bedroom home provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort. Boasting a huge list of features including stunning polished floorboards throughout the living areas and recently installed carpet to the bedrooms, freshly painted, updated kitchen and decked verandah, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy! Ideally suiting families and first home buyers looking to get into the market, investors looking to add to their current portfolio and downsizers looking for a low maintenance opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled formal lounge room with split system reverse cycle air conditioner and electric heater
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, puratap and ample cupboard space
- Formal dining room
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to the rear yard
- Built-in cupboard for storage
- Roller shutters on all major windows
- Raised decked verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Electric front gate
- Easy care gardens with automated irrigation
- Storage shed
- Near new double carport
- Ample off road parking
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).