Private, Spacious and Perfectly Located!
This well maintained Strata Titled homette is perfectly positioned on a large corner allotment, immediately adjacent Manningham. It's spacious layout delivers well proportioned rooms, a sparkling new bathroom, light filled lounge room and an undercover outdoor entertaining area. A 10 panel solar electrical system and garage under the main roof with an automatic roller door complete the offering. With its generous front and rear garden area, the property has the look and feel of a small house and offers a great low maintenance lifestyle.
First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase into an in demand near City location. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be close to multiple schooling options. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children due to nearby transport links. Equally an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms with bedroom 1 offering a built-in robe
- Spacious separate lounge complete with built-in shelving and gas heater
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen featuring gas cooker and ample cupboard and bench space
- Sparkling new bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry offering a built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 10 panel solar electrical system
- Instant gas hot water system
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance courtyard with walk-through side gate and rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
Located within short travelling distance to several shopping centres, a variety of public and private schools and public transport options including buses and the Klemzig O-Bahn Interchange. Set less than 7kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct. Playgrounds and Parks are only a short stroll away. Linear Park and walking trails are also nearby. This is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.