Capture a Carefree Cosmopolitan Lifestyle!
It is an absolute pleasure to introduce to the marketplace, this impressive solid brick residence.
Built in 1979 and owned by the one "house proud" family for many years, this property is beautifully presented and very well maintained to suit the most fastidious owner occupier or investor.
Positioned in a 'no through road' and a 'stone's throw' to Souter Park, the unit offers living areas of generous proportions including two spacious bedrooms, two intimate courtyards and is surrounded by lovely established gardens and lush green lawn.
Features that make this home special:
- Two bedrooms both with new carpet / master with built in robes and ceiling fan and a serene view of the side courtyard and gardens
- Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Reverse cycle split system to the living area
- A modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate, spacious, renovated laundry
- Freshly painted throughout
- New downlights
- 3 door storage linen cupboard
- Blinds throughout
- New gutters installed recently
- The property showcases two lovely courtyards and both claiming established gardens including a very mature orange tree. These outdoor spaces are something not common when considering unit living.
- A secure carport offers car accommodation for one vehicle
'Self-managed' with no body corporates and continual strata fees. An insurance policy for the building insurance is shared by both units.
Goodwood also sits high on the list of Adelaide's trendy 'coffee hubs', visiting Metta Sol, Gingers Coffee Studio and Trouble and Strife.
The stunning location is just minutes from the CBD with local bus, tram and train stations easily accessible and the exciting King William Road for speciality shopping and dining.
Zoned to some of Adelaide's premier schools such as Glenunga International High,
with other school options including Goodwood Primary, St Thomas, Saint Spyridon College and Unley High.
Please note: the security system and intercom are not in working order.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.