Simplicity Beats Complexity
Set in a well maintained group of 10, this street facing, stand-alone homette situated on a 581sqm (approximate) allotment, offers 3 bedrooms perfectly located in the highly sought after suburb of Hope Valley. This home is ready and waiting for an owner occupier to move into and enjoy or for an investor to snap it up.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good size bedroom 2 and 3, both with built in robes
- Light filled living area
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with Daikin reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with built in bench space
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Verandah perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Large, picturesque backyard with lawn and plenty of trees
- Additional storage room connected to the carport with built in shelving and cupboard
- Gas hot water service
- Garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- $325 per week rental return
- Strata Fees: $305.78 per quarter
- Individual water meter
- Individual power
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spolit for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).