Perfect to Live In or Great Investment Property. The Choice is Yours!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking to invest, this low maintenance Community Title home should capture your attention.
Set on a comfortable 419sqm (approximate) landscaped block, it is conveniently located within walking distance to numerous amenities including; Hollywood Plaza, reserves and a variety of schools. Featuring a spacious open plan living space, large outdoor entertaining area and two secure garages, this is the perfect home for buyers seeking both privacy and space.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Valuable home office
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area with split-system air-conditioner and heater
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry with built-in cupboard and access to rear yard
- Built-in cupboard in hallway
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Roller shutters
- Instant gas hot water system
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Private, low maintenance rear yard
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Additional single garage with roller door and access to rear yard
- Side access to accommodate additional vehicle
- 419sqm (approximate) landscaped block
In close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Riverdale Primary School, Thomas More College and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza, Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre are all nearby. Public transport options nearby including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).