Stylish, Low Maintenance Living!
This stylish, low maintenance courtyard home is beautifully presented throughout and is the perfect opportunity for buyers seeking a quality home to move straight into and start enjoying everything it’s prime near City location offers.
With views over the picturesque Broadview Oval, the stand alone Community Title property on 340sqm of land (approximate), delivers modern contemporary living at its best. Featuring a spacious formal lounge, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, while 2 other good sized bedrooms include built in robes. An open plan kitchen/living area flows through to a large pitched roof verandah outdoor entertaining space. A fully fenced private rear yard and single garage with auto roller door plus single carport behind secure gate, completes the offering.
Young professionals will see this as an affordable entry into a premium quality location, while downsizers already living in the area will see this as an outstanding opportunity to have all the privacy and space they need without the constant work a large traditional sized allotment demands. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within the exclusive Nailsworth Primary School zone. Investors will also recognise the potential to attract high quality tenants and will seek to take advantage of the area’s excellent rental yields and strong historical capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room
- Spacious, light filled living room with access to outdoor area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher as well as ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent family room
- Central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet and vanity
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- Security system
- Instant gas hot water system
- NBN connected
- Pitched roof, paved verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single garage with automatic roller door plus single carport for additional vehicle
- Beautifully maintained front and rear gardens
- Broadview Oval on your doorstep
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
With only a short walk to multiple transport options, the location of this home is sensational. Approximately 5kms from the City and within close proximity to some of Adelaide's best public and private schools. Only minutes' drive to Walkerville shopping centre. A short trip to North Adelaide shops, cafes and the fabulous Adelaide Oval entertainment precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.