Fully Detached Stylish Homette!
This stylish 2 bedroom homette is superbly located in a tightly held pocket of Broadview, immediately adjacent Collinswood and Nailsworth.
Within a small group of 3, the immaculately presented property is fully detached and features its own sensational landscaped low maintenance garden, providing a beautiful sense of space and privacy.
The home is currently leased until 4/7/22 to a high quality tenant for $420 per week. Options include purchasing as an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
Alternatively upon expiry of the lease move in yourself. First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase into an in-demand City fringe area. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within the exclusive Nailsworth Primary School zone. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children due to excellent transport links.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and 2 way access bathroom
- Second bedroom also with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Formal lounge room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and double drawer dish washer
- Dining area looking out over outdoor entertaining area
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Gorgeous floating floors throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Instant gas hot water system
- Separate laundry
- Spacious courtyard with undercover entertaining area
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens
- Secure single garage with auto roller door and direct entry to home
- Fully fenced yards
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.