Stylish and Spacious - Just Move In and Enjoy!
Perfectly situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning 3 bedroom home features a light and bright open plan living space, quality Hybrid flooring, paved outdoor entertaining area and double length carport. With no strata fees and only 1 adjoining unit this home is absolutely ideal for buyers looking for a quiet low maintenance lifestyle or for investors wanting to attract quality tenants.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with split-system reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Open plan light filled living/dining area with split-system reverse cycle air-conditioner, heater and ceiling fan
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Courtyard with undercover entertaining area and garden shed
- Enclosed double length carport with access to rear yard
- 2KW solar electrical system - High feeding tariff until 2028
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).