Value Buying in Fantastic Area!
Both location and affordability are offered in this well maintained unit built in 1979, ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in a group of 6. Featuring a light filled open plan living space, modern kitchen, outdoor entertaining area and secure garage, this is the perfect home for buyers seeking both privacy and space. Ideal for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio, downsizers looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan living/dining area with split-system air-conditioner and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and access to rear yard
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Private, low maintenance rear yard
- Single garage with roller door
- Strata fees approximately $472 per quarter, including sinking fund
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).