Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Considered upon application
*PLEASE NOTE: THE PHOTO IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY*
This property is located in a small group that is situated in a quaint cul de sac of Modbury. A fantastic location with everything you need close by, all that's left to do it move in and enjoy!
Features of the home include:
- 3 good-sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Formal lounge area
- Main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Ample storage in rear living area
- Separate laundry
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
- Off street parking for an additional car
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Rear decking area great for entertaining
- Carpet to bedrooms and floating flooring in living areas
Only a short stroll over to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and all of the entertainment, shopping and cafe's it has to offer. Also in very close proximity to the interchange with easy access to the City via the O'Bahn.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay quarterly water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the ‘Book an Inspection’ or ‘Request an Inspection’ button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the ‘Apply for this property’ button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.