IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the ‘Apply for this property’ button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 26th November
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Not Permitted
Secure this brand new build guaranteeing you a sophisticated, contemporary lifestyle. There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy! Fitted with quality appliances, boasting light-filled living areas and low maintenance gardens, you won’t want to miss out on this!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built in robes
- Carpets to all bedrooms
- Light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Sparkling kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cook-top, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Valuable second living area
- Contemporary bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate vanity room + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Additional storage throughout
- Secure outdoor alfresco area great for entertaining, including a low-maintenance garden
- Double garage with automatic roller door
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout for all year round comfort
- LED lighting
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the ‘Book an Inspection’ or ‘Request an Inspection’ button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.