This is an NRAS property, you are required to submit your application BEFORE invited to view the property. Your application will be assessed and, only if you qualify, we will then be in contact with you to arrange for you to view the property.
**PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTO IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY**
Available: 6th May
Lease Term: till 4th of May 2022
Pets: Not Permitted
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen and meals adjacent light filled living area
- Split reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Neat main bathroom
- Laundry facilities
- Side courtyard
- Small concrete patio
- Single garage
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
Prior to applying, please copy and paste the link below into your internet browser to find out if you are eligible for an NRAS Property: https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/03_2019/nras-household-income-indexation-2019-20-information-sheet_0_1.pdf
Your application WILL NOT be processed until ALL OF THE FOLLOWING documents are received:
1. Completed and signed application form
2. Photo ID (Drivers Licence/Passport/Proof of age card)
3. Medicare Card/Keycard/Credit Card
4. Current utility bill (electricity/gas/phone)
5. Proof of Income for the past 12 months (ie. Group Certificate and current payslip with Year To Date amount or if you are receiving a benefit from Centrelink then we require your Centrelink Income Statement)
When we receive ALL of the above documents, your application will be assessed and, only if you qualify, we will then be in contact with you to arrange for you to view the property.
Any one sending an email request WILL NOT be asked to submit an application form and the required documentation, it is your responsibility.