Room For The Whole Family!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the ‘Apply for this property’ button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 18th October
Lease Term: 12 months
Conveniently located in the emerging suburb of Ingle Farm and situated on a low maintenance 439sqm (approximate) corner block, this 3 bedroom home is perfect for young families looking for convenience and room to play!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Open plan living/meals area with split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious separate laundry with valuable second toilet and access to rear yard
- Downlights throughout
- Electric roller shutters to front windows
- Fully fenced, low maintenance front and rear yard
- Garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door and direct internal entry
- 3KW solar electrical system
- Energy efficient electric hot water system
EXCLUSIONS: Evaporative air conditioning
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 15kms (approximately) away.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the ‘Book an Inspection’ or ‘Request an Inspection’ button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.