Family Sized Living. Great location.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the ‘Apply for this property’ button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 6th December
Lease Term: 12 months
Wow. What a find! This large, impressively maintained and well equipped home will capture the attention of those residents who have been seeking a bigger than average property. With up to 5 bedrooms all under the main roof, this will excite those large families that will benefit from that extra space.
Beautifully presented throughout, it offers a large light filled lounge, fully updated family bathroom and well equipped kitchen. The ground floor provides 3 good sized bedrooms, while upstairs is a second bathroom and 2 additional bedrooms or a master bedroom with separate parents retreat.
Externally there is detached rumpus room and huge undercover entertaining spaces. A picture perfect backyard includes a lawn area, 3 x garden sheds, various fruit trees and a rainwater tank.
Perfectly positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by other quality homes. Within walking distance to a reserve that includes a playground and dog park for the family to enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 with ceiling fans, bedrooms 4 and 5 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 5 could be used as a second living area/retreat and includes split system air conditioner
- Study on upper level
- Light filled and spacious open plan living/dining area with split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, double sink and dishwasher
- Stylish updated main bathroom with separate bath and shower, boasting floor to ceiling tiling
- Convenient separate toilet
- Second bathroom services the upper level
- Updated laundry
- Roller shutters
- 5KW solar electrical system with 11 panels
- Instant gas hot water system
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Detached shed/rumpus room
- Large, secure rear yard boasting established fruit trees, garden sheds, rainwater tank and lawn area for the kids and pets to play
- Double carport with drive through access to additional carport to store a third vehicle
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Pooraka Primary School and St Pauls College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Mawson Lakes Shops and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the ‘Book an Inspection’ or ‘Request an Inspection’ button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.