IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
1. Please complete an application online through the ‘Apply for this property’ button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
2. Your application will be processed and qualified applicants as per the landlords instruction will be invited to a private inspection (the invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property).
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Available: 18th January
Lease Term: Lease to expire on the 18th of November 2021, irrespective of the lease start date
This is an NRAS property, you are required to submit your application BEFORE invited to view the property. Your application will be assessed and, only if you qualify, we will then be in contact with you to arrange for you to view the property.
This fantastic low maintenance home offers a 'move in with nothing to do' opportunity. If you do not enjoy maintaining a yard then this is the one for you. Designed to lock up and leave, you have flexibility for whichever direction your lifestyle takes you.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms, both featuring built-in robes
- Light filled open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom
- European laundry
- Private balcony
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
Conveniently located in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks, schools including; Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School and public transport options. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway!
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
Prior to applying, please copy and paste the link below into your internet browser to find out if you are eligible for an NRAS Property: https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/03_2020/nras-household-income-limits-2020-21-information-sheet.pdf
Your application WILL NOT be processed until ALL OF THE FOLLOWING documents are received:
1. Completed and signed application form
2. Photo ID (Drivers Licence/Passport/Proof of age card)
3. Medicare Card/Keycard/Credit Card
4. Current utility bill (electricity/gas/phone)
5. Proof of Income for the past 12 months (ie. Group Certificate and current payslip with Year To Date amount or if you are receiving a benefit from Centrelink then we require your Centrelink Income Statement)
When we receive ALL of the above documents, your application will be assessed and, only if you qualify, we will then be in contact with you to arrange for you to view the property.
Any one sending an email request WILL NOT be asked to submit an application form and the required documentation, it is your responsibility.