IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the ‘Apply for this property’ button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
**Please note: photos are for illustration purposes only**
Available: 4th August
Lease Term: 12 Month Lease- NRAS expires 07/11/2021 , as of 08/11/2021 rent will increase to market rent of $365 / Wk.
This is an NRAS property, you are required to submit your application BEFORE invited to view the property. Your application will be assessed and, only if you qualify, we will then be in contact with you to arrange for you to view the property.
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar and ample storage
- Two seperate bathrooms
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning in living/kitchen
- Double garage under main roof
- large driveway for extra off street parking
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
Prior to applying, please copy and paste the link below into your internet browser to find out if you are eligible for an NRAS Property: https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/03_2019/nras-household-income-indexation-2019-20-information-sheet_0_1.pdf
Your application WILL NOT be processed until ALL OF THE FOLLOWING documents are received:
1. Completed and signed application form
2. Photo ID (Drivers Licence/Passport/Proof of age card)
3. Medicare Card/Keycard/Credit Card
4. Current utility bill (electricity/gas/phone)
5. Proof of Income for the past 12 months (ie. Group Certificate and current payslip with Year To Date amount or if you are receiving a benefit from Centrelink then we require your Centrelink Income Statement)
When we receive ALL of the above documents, your application will be assessed and, only if you qualify, we will then be in contact with you to arrange for you to view the property.
Any one sending an email request WILL NOT be asked to submit an application form and the required documentation, it is your responsibility.