Picture-perfect Living with a Self-contained Granny Flat!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the ‘Apply for this property’ button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 26th November
Lease Term: 12 months
Welcome to your new home, a spacious haven offering the comfort and flexibility the modern family needs. The expansive layout offers four bedrooms and two bathrooms spread throughout the main home and a self-contained flat ready for extended family or guests.
There is a central lounge, a kitchen and meals area, plus multiple outdoor living spaces. In the studio, a second kitchen and living area awaits along with a study nook, air-conditioning and a deck with views over the pool.
When it's time to entertain, the large covered deck is a perfect place to dine alfresco as the kid's splash in the pool. A gazebo is set in the front yard, ready for you to start your day with a coffee in hand as you overlook the gardens. The large block promises plentiful space for the kids to play and there is ample parking space. All of this is located within walking distance of public transport, the Elizabeth Shopping Centre and Fremont Park.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Oversized lounge room with feature bay window, bulk head, LED downlights and gas wall heater
- Immaculate kitchen with gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with access through to the verandah
- Light and bright main bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Decked verandah at rear which overlooks the magnificent rear yard
- Sparkling swimming pool, perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Self-contained granny flat offering 4th bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe, kitchen and living room with air-conditioner, study nook and bathroom
- Manicured front and rear yards
- Rainwater tank
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Decked gazebo, a perfect space to enjoy a morning coffee
- Large garage/workshop, perfect for additional storage or the car enthusiast
- Carport with space for 2 cars, plus open spaces for multiple cars
Please note: Landlord responsible for the pool maintenance throughout the tenancy and the tenant is responsible for the cost of chemicals.
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Elizabeth East Primary School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Elizabeth City Centre only a stone’s throw away. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the Elizabeth Railway Station.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the ‘Book an Inspection’ or ‘Request an Inspection’ button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.