We’re looking for a hard-working Sales Administrator to join our team and support our highly experienced Sales Agents.
In this role you'll provide administration support to our high-performing, and very friendly, sales team. Experience in real estate administration is not essential but would be ideal. We're looking for someone who will take on any task thrown at them with enthusiasm, including advertising campaigns and social media marketing.
We'll provide you the support you need, training and other opportunities for professional and personal development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing agency agreements and sales contracts
- Co-ordinating advertising campaigns including digital, copywriting and proof reading
- Liaising with conveyancers and suppliers
- Supporting the Boffo team with general administration
- Social media marketing
- Database management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Excellent proficiency with technology
- A very high level of organisation, time management and attention to detail
- Very positive and friendly
- A great communicator
- A willingness to learn and adapt to your environment
Joining the team at Boffo Real Estate means a few things:
- Being a part of one of the most exciting real estate brands in Australia
- Working collaboratively in an office on the city fringe
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- We work hard together, but we also take the time to socialise, celebrate our wins, and enjoy working together
- You'll be supported every single day by the entire Boffo team