We’re looking for a Front of House personnel to join the team of successful real estate professionals at Boffo Real Estate.
This role offer the opportunity to learn everything about the real estate industry and will expose you to both the Sales and Property Management departments with a great opportunity for career progression throughout the company. We're looking for someone who has a bright personality, excellent communication and presentation skills, and an interest and drive to grow within the real estate industry.
We also offer on the job training with our industry leading systems and technology, as well as opportunities for professional development alongside our high performing team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming phone calls and walk-in enquiries
- Taking accurate phone messages
- Greeting and creating a friendly environment for clients and staff
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients
- Liaising day-to-day with the existing Boffo community
- Administration support for Sales Agents and Property Managers
The person we're looking for:
- Experience in customer service
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of organisation and time management
- A positive and friendly personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the team at Boffo Real Estate means a few things:
- Being part of one of the most exciting real estate brands in Australia
- Working collaboratively in an office on the city fringe
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- We work hard together, but we also take the time to socialise, celebrate our wins, and enjoy working together
- You’ll be supported every single day by the entire Boffo team