Traditional Sized Block. Prime Location.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS AUCTIONS ON SATURDAY THE 24TH AND SUNDAY 25TH OF JULY WILL BE POSTPONED – REVISED DATE AND TIME TO BE ADVISED!
This solid brick home is situated on a traditional sized block at the City end of this in demand suburb in a prime location immediately adjacent Broadview.
Offering 3 good sized bedrooms, the home has an updated kitchen and provides the opportunity to secure a great home to live in while still offering scope to personalise it through cosmetic upgrades. Alternatively buyers will also see it as an excellent investment property and seek to take advantage of the area’s historically strong rental demand and capital growth.
The large 730sqm block (approximately) with dimensions of 16.76m x 43.58m (approximately) has a rear North facing aspect and with a fully fenced backyard and good sized shedding, offers up so much potential for those who have been seeking a place to spread out, let the kids play, engage in hobbies or store caravans/boats.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge with heater and ceiling fan
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Timber floorboards
- Separate laundry
- Roller shutters throughout
- Instant gas hot water system
- Linen storage
- Fantastic enclosed verandah with ceiling fan, perfect for entertaining with family and friends
- Store room/study area
- Generous backyard offering ample space for kids and pets to play
- Double garage and single carport for secure parking in the backyard
- Rainwater tank
- 730sqm block (approximately)
- Currently tenanted on a Periodic lease
Conveniently located close to Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road, Regency Road or Main North Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.