There’s No Place Like Home
This unique 1951 built family home is set amongst other quality homes in the suburb of Queenstown and represents genuine value. Situated on a generous 794sqm (approximate) allotment with fantastic street appeal, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Beautifully renovated with a flexible floor plan and combined with character features, this home will appeal to the most astute buyer. Excitingly the home is an entertainer’s delight with a perfect natural flow from the stunning internal living area to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks established, manicured gardens. With drive through access to a triple garage this is every car enthusiast or tradies dream. Perfect to create an additional teenage retreat or rumpus room. A home that has everything you need, with sufficient room for the family to grow and play and in a convenient location, create a lifestyle you deserve!
Features that make this home special:
- Large light filled bedroom 1 with stunning ceiling rose
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe, built-in cupboard and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 3 and 4, both with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan family/living/dining with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with character features, large pantry, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Renovated bathroom with bath, separate shower and built-in cupboard
- Laundry combined with main bathroom
- Huge outdoor pergola entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with manicured garden
- Single carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to 2x garages at rear of yard with automatic roller doors
- Semi-enclosed front verandah
Located close by to public transport options, sporting facilities and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes’ drive to all the shopping and entertainment that West Lakes shopping centre has to offer. All this and only 12km (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).