Timeless Living with Linear Park on your Doorstep!
Located in the popular suburb of Dernancourt, this home offers its new owner a fantastic lifestyle. Situated only a stone’s throw away from the Linear Park Trail on an impressive 705sqm (approximate) allotment with a 20m (approximate) frontage with opportunity to subdivide (subject to planning consents). Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the show-stopping floorplan with multiple living areas, three bedrooms, two well-appointed bathrooms and a swimming pool.
Charming original features, such as polished timber floorboards, sit alongside contemporary updates to ensure complete comfort. When it comes to space, you are spoiled for choice with a light-filled lounge room, an open-plan kitchen and meals area, and a separate dining room. From here, you can make your way outside to the large verandah, and host guests or move around to the sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
Schools, parks and recreational facilities are nearby plus you’re just moments from the Primewest Dernancourt Shopping Centre, O-Bahn and major roads connecting you to the CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Stunning master bedroom flooded with natural light through the charming bay window, complete with large built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with beautiful French doors opening to the verandah
- Study/home office with option to use as fourth bedroom
- Chic main bathroom with bath/shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Spacious and bright lounge room upon entry with air conditioning and heating for year round comfort
- Immaculately kept kitchen complete with gas cooking, two pantries, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard and bench space with breakfast bar
- Open kitchen and meals area that flows seamlessly to the dining room that features large windows and a beautiful fireplace
- Laundry incorporating an additional shower and separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout to keep cool in the summer
- Spacious rumpus room
- Expansive verandah with cafe blinds, overlooking the impressive backyard and swimming pool, with room for all your family gatherings and ideal for summer nights
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- 6.6Kw solar system
- 2x garden sheds
- Double width carport with extra storage
Please note: All grassed areas for illustrative purposes only.
Ideally located only seconds away from the Dernancourt shops and close-by to a variety of schools including Kildare College, St Ignatius College, Charles Campbell College, The Avenues R-12 College, Dernancourt Primary School and Athelstone Primary School. Direct connection to public transport options such as the O-Bahn with a 5 minute walk along the reserve to the Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD and a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.