This charming home showcases quality finishes coupled with modern conveniences and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Meticulously maintained and beautifully updated inside, the home exudes a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral décor throughout.
Boasting a flexible floorplan with three bedrooms, one bathroom and a separate lounge/dining, there is room for the whole family. A generous open plan kitchen and meals area is sure to be the centre of everyday living, while the outdoor verandah and low maintenance gardens provide the perfect place to unwind at the end of a long day.
Completing the layout is a practical laundry and gated side access to the backyard for secure off-street parking. This home truly ticks all the boxes and will appeal to young families, professional couples, and downsizers alike.
Perfectly positioned on a generous 766sqm (approximate) allotment, this property delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle on offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Comprising of three good sized bedrooms; all with ceiling fans and bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Light filled lounge/dining with split system air conditioner and feature mantel piece
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Updated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with storage and external access
- Polished flooring throughout
- Expansive backyard with verandah
- Rainwater tank
- Gated side access to backyard, providing secure off-street parking
- Low maintenance front yard with large driveway for off-street parking
Conveniently located close to Northgate and Northpark Shopping Centres for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Enfield Primary School, St Martin’s Primary School and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road or Main North Road.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 117 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.