Idyllic Family Home in Superb Location!
Peaceful, private and serene living awaits the lucky new owners of this family home nestled in a perfect pocket of Walkley Heights. Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the flexible floorplan with multiple living areas, four bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms.
When it comes to entertaining, you are spoilt for choice with a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, formal lounge room and an impressive outdoor entertaining area. The cook of the home will be delighted with the large appointed kitchen with ample storage space, walk-in pantry and island bench.
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, family residence nestled within a premium pocket and on a generous 549sqm (approximate) allotment. Your new abode is situated within easy reach of schools, shops and parks and presents a truly special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-term family abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Light-filled formal lounge room featuring a bay window and charming chandeliers
- Spacious, open-plan kitchen, dining and living room with split system air-conditioner and gas wall furnace for year-round comfort
- Large, well-equipped Kitchen with stainless steel cooktop, oven and rangehood, walk-in pantry, island bench and breakfast bar offering an abundance of space
- Neutral three-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with linen storage and direct external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Expansive, paved outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, providing ample space to host family and friends
- Well-landscaped front and rear gardens with lush lawn for the kids or pets to enjoy
- Garden shed
- Double width carport with sliding door access to the backyard
- Double width driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.