A Savvy Investment Opportunity on a Valuable Corner Allotment!
Located just moments from the local bus stop, parks and schools and situated on a large 557sqm (approximate) corner allotment offering a savvy opportunity for investors with the potential for future development. With a lease already in place until August 2022, this makes for a set-and-forget addition to any property portfolio.
The layout features three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus a large and light-filled lounge and dining room. A separate kitchen and meals area offers a relaxed space to enjoy casual dining while outside, the verandah runs the width of the home to ensure plenty of shade as you host friends for a Sunday BBQ.
A garden shed offers storage space and there is also a two car garage, a good-sized yard, a laundry, with storage, ceiling fans and air-conditioning to complete this impressive home. Whatever your vision for the future, this prized property in a central location has something for everyone.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Light-filled lounge and dining room complete with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
- Kitchen/meals area with ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with storage and external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Spacious rear yard with a lawn area for your kids and pets to enjoy
- Double garage with automatic roller doors
- Large verandah with roller door access
- Garden shed
- Currently tenanted until August 2022 for $340.00 per week
Note: All grassed areas for illustration purposes only
Ideally located close to Clovercrest Village and a variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Direct connection to public transport options such as the O-Bahn. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. An easy 15km drive (approximate) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.