Impressive Family Home In Idyllic Location
This fabulous property is the one that you have been waiting for! Located in the ever popular suburb of Wynn Vale, surrounded by other quality homes and just a few hundred meters from the convenience of the Grove Village.
Positioned in a quiet and private location on a substantial allotment of 758sqm (approximate), this beautifully presented home provides ample space for the whole family with multiple living areas, up to four bedrooms and boasting glorious natural light throughout.
The space doesn't just stop inside, this home features an undercover outdoor entertaining area, spacious rear and side yard with plenty of room for the kids or pets to play and a double carport to accommodate ample off-street parking.
This home really is the complete package that many savvy home buyers are looking for and is perfectly suited for first home buyers and growing families, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all feature built-in robes
- All bedrooms offer ceiling fans
- Spacious formal lounge
- Light filled open plan family room
- Formal dining or additional living area
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Recently installed 14KW (approximate) Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner, zoned with room sensors
- Roller shutters
- 6KW solar panel system
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens featuring irrigation system
- Glorious established fruit trees
- 5000L rainwater tanks
- Double carport with automatic doors
- Undercover entertaining area
- Located on the high side of the street with an impressive street presence
- Quiet no through street adjacent to playground, reserve and walking trails
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that The Grove Shopping Centre has to offer.
Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent public and private schools including Keithcot Farm Primary School (zoned), Golden Grove High School, Pedare College and Gleeson College.
For further information, please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (Office).