Sophisticated, Elegant and Impressive Torrens Titled Home!
Welcome to 9A Tandanya Avenue, Hectorville! Sure to impress from the moment you arrive, you will be greeted by an elegant rendered façade with stylish, black framed windows and a manicured front garden. Once you step inside you will instantly appreciate the quality fixtures, fittings and modern elegance throughout.
The floorplan has been thoughtfully designed with the ground floor boasting a flawless natural flow from the front lounge room to the divine open plan living area, through to the impressive tiled alfresco, where you can entertain friends and family with ease. The upper level hosts three spacious bedrooms, an additional living room and two immaculate bathrooms. Appealing to all, this chic home features 2.7m high ceilings, Caesarstone benchtops in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms, quality carpets, tiling and floating floorboards.
Offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever popular Morialta Conservation Park.
Lower level featuring:
- Luxurious and light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with downlights and elegant floating floorboards
- Separate lounge room with large windows inviting in plenty of natural light
- Sleek white kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, waterfall breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Valuable powder room
- Laundry with ample storage space and external access
- Tiled Alfresco
- Courtyard with lawn area and rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, direct internal entry and direct rear yard access through additional rear roller door
Upper level featuring:
- Living room/teenage retreat with access to tiled balcony
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe fitted with an array of drawers and shelves and stylish ensuite with dual above counter wash basins and double shower with niche, all complimented by floor to ceiling tiling, stylish matte black fixtures, feature Kit Kat tiles and chic black round wall mirrors
- Spacious bedrooms two and three both complete with built-in robes
- Contemporary main bathroom with freestanding bath, above counter wash basin, shower with niche, complimented by floor to ceiling tiling, stylish matte black fixtures, feature Kit Kat tiles and chic black round wall mirror
- Linen cupboard
- Wi-Fi control with touch screen reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Manicured, low maintenance front and rear yard
- Exposed aggregate concrete driveway
- Torrens Titled
Superbly located less than 8kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Newton Village and Firle Plaza have to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks and public transport options. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including St Joseph's Hectorville, East Torrens Primary, Rostrevor College, Charles Campbell College and Norwood Morialta High.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.