Happy Endings Begin Here!
A rare find in one of Adelaide's most prestigious suburbs presents itself, superbly a stone’s throw away from the cosmopolitan Norwood Parade and minutes’ to the City.
You will be immediately attracted to this stylish residence perfectly situated amongst some of Adelaide’s finest homes. Stunning large porcelain tiles grace the floors with the beautifully updated kitchen showcasing floating floors. Enjoy your very own private balcony that overlooks the lush Prescott Terrace that flows from the light filled living space. Offering a neutral décor throughout and a low maintenance ambience creating the ultimate lock up and leave lifestyle.
First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase into an in demand City fringe area. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within exceptional education. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children with excellent transport links nearby. Equally an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 spacious bedrooms both complete with built-in robes
- Serene lounge and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Fully renovated bathroom with freestanding bath
- Stunning renovated kitchen with white two pack cabinetry, plenty of storage, gas cooktop, Blanco appliances and 3 cupboard pantry
- Private balcony that overlooks the lush Prescott Terrace
- Freshly Painted
- Downlights throughout
- A private single garage located at the back of the units
- Private stairwell to the unit
Enjoy an easy commute to the city, walk to the Parade or Burnside Village for a coffee, boutique shopping or the supermarket; eat out at one of the many local cafes and restaurants. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Loreto College Marryatville, Marryatville Primary, Norwood Morialta High and Rose Park Primary are all close by. An abundance of nearby facilities, parks and open spaces can be enjoyed locally.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).