This stunning Circa 1930 Tudor style home is immaculately maintained inside and out. Positioned on a 556sqm (approximate) allotment, it provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming character home in the popular suburb of Sefton Park.
Packed full of quality fixtures and fittings, it effortlessly combines period charm with contemporary style. Boasting sought after character features throughout including high ornate ceilings, multiple fireplaces, polished floors, leadlight windows and a gorgeous wide entrance hallway. With a large living area, drive through access to a large shed, beautiful outdoor entertaining area and formal low maintenance garden, this home ticks all the boxes for growing families, professional couples and downsizers alike.
Impeccably presented with the chance to enjoy a City fringe lifestyle, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with decorative fireplaces and ceiling fans
- Spacious lounge with gas fireplace and ceiling fan
- Dining area with stylish bi-fold doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Stunning Jag kitchen with Westinghouse 900mm oven and 5 burner gas cooker, Miele integrated dishwasher, Fisher Paykel fridge and Teka microwave oven
- Heritage style bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
- Second toilet
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and outdoor access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- Video intercom system
- Security system
- Remote controlled electric front date
- 29 Solar electrical panels (7KW approximately)
- 13KW Teslar Battery System
- Instant gas hot water
- Stylish outdoor entertaining area
- Huge garage with split system air conditioner, insulation and lined walls
- Double length carport with remote controlled panel lift door and drive through access to garage
- Irrigation system to front and rear gardens
- NBN Connected
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.