Original Charm in an Outstanding City-fringe Location!
Discover space, comfort and character charm in this double brick home set on a rare original-sized allotment in a city fringe location. It doesn’t get any better than this immaculate, well-loved home that is bursting with potential offering you the chance to modernise and revitalise. With an abundance of distinguished schools and highly-regarded recreation and shopping precincts within walking distance, it’s not hard to see why this admired location is so incredibly sought-after.
With endless potential, you will enjoy a comfortable family home or a blue-chip investment, potential to restore back to its original glory or take full-advantage of this exciting opportunity to secure an enviable allotment on which to build your dream home (subject to planning consent).
Nestled on a large 702sqm (approximate) allotment, the versatile home boasts three good sized bedrooms, one bathroom and large portion living spaces. Additional to the large rear garden and covered entertaining area is an attached carport, multiple sheds and a garage.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this fantastic opportunity to secure entry into an exclusive enclave and indulge in the best of everything the cosmopolitan eastern suburbs of Adelaide has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Three bedrooms of good size, bedroom one with ceiling fan
- Spacious lounge room with gas heater and split-system air conditioner for year-round comfort
- Light-filled formal dining room with sky light, direct access to the back yard and sliding doors opening to the kitchen
- Charming, original kitchen with gas cooktop, filter water tap, ample cupboard space, sky light and ceiling fans
- Neat and tidy bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Large outdoor area with expansive verandah, perfect for hosting family and friends
- Detached garage with roller door and laundry facilities
- Cellar/underground storage
- Large rear shed - 4m x 7.7m (approximately)
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Long gated driveway for additional secure off-street parking
- Currently tenanted for $400.00 per week until September 2022
Please note: All grassed areas for illustrative purposes only.
Perfectly located with the beautiful Linear Park a stone’s throw away. You are also spoilt for choice with Firle, Walkerville, Marden and St Peters shopping precincts nearby plus the iconic Norwood Parade and all it offers only 8 minutes (approximately) away. Public transport is easily accessible with The O-Bahn Klemzig Interchange a short drive or walk away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including St Joseph’s Payneham, Marden Senior College, Trinity Gardens and Norwood Morialta High School. All this and only 5.2km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.