Contemporary Living in Prestigious Walkerville!
Please make your way through the reception area to the elevator and head up to floor 8. Kindly turn right out of the lift then right again down the hallway to apartment 812.
This stylish apartment located in the prestigious suburb of Walkerville and part of The Watson apartment complex is perfect for those looking for the ultimate cosmopolitan lifestyle and also represents an excellent opportunity for investors looking to add to their portfolio. Boasting spectacular views from the private balcony overlooking the stunning pool, this will impress from the moment you walk in the door!
Features that make this home special:
- 1 good sized bedroom complete with built-in robe
- Light filled open plan living and dining area
- Modern, stylish kitchen including dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Well-presented main bathroom incorporating laundry and including washer/dryer
- Private balcony with table and two chairs
- Brand new wool carpets in all areas, with quality underlay
- Freshly painted so no need to do anything but move in or gain a tenant
- 1 allocated open area car park, secured with a boom gate
- Previously rented for $350 p/w (not currently tenanted)
- Council rates: $1,237.80 (approximate) per annum
- Water rates: $140.55 (approximate) per quarter
- Emergency Service Levy: $99.23 (approximate) per annum
- Strata Fees: Sinking fund $207 per quarter (approximate) and Admin Fund $784 per quarter (approximate)
Other onsite facilities include:
- Michael Klim designed 25m lap pool
- Communal BBQ entertaining area
- Restaurant and bar
- Smart car, scooter and bicycle hire
Located within walking distance to the newly developed Walkerville Shopping Complex and Cafés, local schools, recreation parks, including Linear Park just moments away, sporting facilities and public transport options. All of this and only 6km (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).