Stylish, Contemporary and Absolute Quality – 2019 Built Residence on 400sqm (approx)
Please phone or email to arrange a private viewing.
A home brimming with natural light, a custom floorplan carefully considered for everyday family living and a glorious outdoor area designed for entertaining without compromising on space or style.
Presenting as new, this stunning custom built home by S.A Designer Homes is sure to capture your attention and tick every box plus more on your new home must have list.
The open plan main living area features a superb modern kitchen, showcasing breakfast bar, high grade appliances, gas stove-top and an abundance of bench space and storage. The highly sought after secondary living area is located at the front of the home and could even possibly be converted into a fourth bedroom (if required).
Currently offering three spacious, carpeted bedrooms, the master with a walk in robe and ensuite, whilst the two remaining bedrooms all feature built-in-robes. Along with the main family bathroom, complete with bath tub, shower and vanity with cupboards.
Enjoy the delightful natural light and breezes in the open plan living area, before walking through the sliding doors to the no maintenance, entertainer’s deck. Your new favourite place to unwind and enjoy summer evenings. The backyard is super spacious, say goodbye to the ubiquitous cramped paved courtyards so often found with modern homes and say hello to an expansive back lawn, sure to be enjoyed with family and friends for many years to come.
You will love:
- C2019 Torrens Title home
- Natural light galore
- Valuable second living area
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
- Neutral decor
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Master bedroom offers walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three offer built-in robes
- Fans in all bedrooms and both living areas
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Alarm system
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Retention tank (plumbed to toilet)
- Off street parking for up to three vehicles
- Large back yard
- Just 20min (approximate) into the C.B.D
- 3km (approximate) to Semaphore beach
- A short stroll to historic Port Adelaide and the Port River
- Local park just two doors down
- Around the corner from the legendary Ned Kelly bakery!
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.