A rare opportunity in the CBD offering a Quintessential Lifestyle!
Set in the heart of the city this expansive and stylish abode is one of just 181 four-bedroom homes in the CBD (approximate) and offers the added benefits of 3 bathrooms, 3 levels of living and parking for 2 cars secured by an automated gate which is rare so close to the CBD!
The kitchen is complete with Smeg and Miele appliances and overlooks a living and dining room. Two balconies enjoy tree-lined views in summer and when the trees fall in autumn enjoy the north facing sun.
This Torrens title property was built in 2000 and has been lovingly maintained over the years with only ever 2 owner occupants and has been recently refreshed with a ground floor extension, new painting, new lighting and flooring so there is nothing for you to do but unpack and enjoy!
Those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort and location will truly be impressed. Within walking distance to all the conveniences of inner city living, this is a property that you must see and will truly appeal to professionals, families and astute investors.
Ground floor comprises of:
- 2 car garage with automatic panel lift door, internal and external access,
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 both of good size, bedroom 4 can be disposed as a study
- Convenient bathroom including a shower and toilet
- Storage area under the stairs
First floor comprises of:
- Open plan living and dining offering direct access to the balcony where you can take in views of the city
- Practical kitchen complete with a suite of high end quality stainless steel Miele and Smeg appliances that includes a gas cooktop! Ample bench and cupboard space and a Puratap complete the kitchen
Second floor comprises of:
- Spacious master suite boasting an ensuite, built-in robe, ceiling fan and access to a private balcony
- Bedroom 2 of good size with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Main bathroom complete with a bath + shower
- European laundry area complete with laundry tub
Extra features include:
- Secure private road access with automated gate for peace of mind
- Ducted heating and cooling for complete comfort
- High speed internet over fixed wireless already installed at the property
- Security system
- Energy efficient home with 4.425KW - 15 Solar panels Tier 1 Solar System with online monitoring via Enphase App and Triple Glazed Tilt and Turn windows imported from Europe
This inner-city haven is perfectly positioned within a private and gated community within the zoning for a range of great schools including Adelaide Botanic, Gilles Street Primary, Sturt Street Primary and located within close proximity to Adelaide University and University of SA. It is in abundance with amenities close by being only just minutes to the nearby vibrant Hutt Street Precinct and nearby to the sensational Adelaide Oval and River Torrens, perfect for the sports and entertainment enthusiasts. You are just moments from Rundle Mall, Central Market and the countless dining and retail hubs of the CBD. Public transport options are easily accessible with the tram, Adelaide Train Station and major bus stops all nearby.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.