Room for All the Family!
Sit back, relax and entertain with ease. Combining space and style this abode ensures the next lucky homeowner a lifestyle that others will envy.
An abundance of natural light floods the expansive open-plan kitchen, living and dining area with air-conditioning for added comfort. The floorplan is versatile, offering 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with the 5th bedroom perfect to use as a study for those who work from home.
With a modern, neutral décor inside and low maintenance landscaping, this easy care home will appeal to families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 complete with built in robes
- Valuable 5th bedroom that can be used as a study
- Light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining with LED downlights throughout
- Spacious lounge room
- Modern kitchen offering ample cupboard space, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- Well fenced low maintenance rear yard
- Paved undercover alfresco, perfect for entertaining
- Double garage with panel lift door and internal access
- Within walking distance to the Smith Creek trail
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment at Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.