Original Charm. Outstanding Location.
This double brick home is set amongst other quality homes on large residential blocks on an idyllic, tree-lined street. It represents genuine value, situated on a large 751sqm (approximate) allotment with dimensions of 17.6m x 42.7m (approximately). Conveniently located close to a variety of amenities including The Parade, Norwood and just 6km (approximately) from the CBD.
An open-plan kitchen and dining area will serve as the heart of the home with ample bench space, plenty of storage and a gas cooktop. All three bedrooms are generous in size with bedroom two offering a built-in robe for convenience. Adding to the versatility of the floorplan is the additional rumpus room and a private cellar that can be adapted to suit your needs. Outside, a large and well maintained backyard and verandah offer the perfect place to unwind with friends at the end of the day.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this property special:
- 3 generous size bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Oak timber kitchen with gas cooktop and ample storage
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Spacious living room with chandelier feature
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Convenient separate toilet
- Large, functional laundry with linen cupboard and access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm for security
- Verandah with greenhouse area
- Sizeable rear garden with irrigated lawn area and established fruit trees including Mandarins, Plums, Persimmon and Nectarines
- Powered rumpus room with private cellar
- Large workshop area with kitchenette including a stove plumbed to gas
- Double length carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to rumpus/garage
- Rainwater tank
- Gas hot water system
It is no wonder why Glynde is so popular and why properties only last a short time on the market with a range of amenities at your doorstep including Firle Shopping Centre, The Fruchocs Shop, Pasta Deli, Brunelli Cafe. Public transport is only a few hundred meters away and quality schooling including St Joseph's Catholic School, East Torrens Primary School, Rostrevor College and Norwood Morialta High School all within a stone's throw.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579, Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.