Spacious Family Entertainer in an Idyllic Location!
Nestled within a leafy district of Greenwith on an expansive 890sqm (approximate) block is this wonderful home offering an idyllic retreat for families. There’s an abundance of space for those who love to move and play while the avid entertainer will appreciate the open-plan layout.
Providing multiple living areas, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, allowing the family to enjoy their own space. The space doesn't just stop inside, this home features a large undercover outdoor entertaining area and spacious rear yard with plenty of room for the kids or pets to play.
Your new home is elevated to capture cooling breezes and lots of natural light. There is certainly scope to add your own touches whether you dream of a backyard oasis with landscaped gardens or a culinary haven in the kitchen, or you can simply move in, unpack and enjoy easy-care, convenient living in a sought-after location.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Valuable 4th bedroom or study
- Spacious kitchen boasting an abundance of bench space, gas cooktop, ample storage with both under and above cupboards, complete with walk-in pantry
- Open plan living and dining area
- Large light filled family room with sliding glass doors leading through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with external access, complete with linen storage to the hallway
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious rear yard
- Garden shed
- Single carport with roller door
- Large driveway for additional off street parking
- 5KW solar system
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that The Grove Shopping Centre, Stables Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza have to offer. Within a short distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks including the beautiful Goldenfields Reserve and excellent public and private schools including Greenwith Primary, Our Lady of Hope, Gleeson College, Pedare Chrisitian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009, Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.