An Ideal Investment or Cosy Home in a Family-Friendly Pocket of Andrews Farm!
This convenient and low-maintenance home is nestled amongst other quality homes and is sure to attract a wide variety of house-hunters. Investors, first-time buyers, downsizers and young families will be drawn to the central location and contemporary appeal.
With three bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a spacious paved courtyard and endless potential to create your own outdoor space with room to entertain your nearest and dearest. The master has a walk-in robe, an ensuite and direct access to the paved courtyard while the guest bedrooms have built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom.
You can walk to local parks, playgrounds and the Eyre Village Shopping Centre while schools, train stations and the Munno Para Shopping City are only minutes away.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- Open-plan kitchen and living area with double sliding door access to courtyard
- Additional light-filled lounge room upon entry
- Current kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- European laundry for added convenience
- Fully fenced courtyard with clothes line
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Low maintenance front yard with paved driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.