More Than Meets The Eye!
On offer is this well maintained 1965 built home situated on a generous 690sqm (approximate) allotment in the popular of suburb of Hope Valley. Updated with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio. With a secure carport and drive through access, there is plenty of off street parking for multiple vehicles, boat or trailer. Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious light filled living and meals area with gas heater
- Practical timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Updated main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Large raised decked patio entertaining area overlooking immaculate backyard
- Garden shed, large rendered shed/rumpus room and an additional shed, providing plenty of outdoor storage
- Extensive carport with roller door, space for multiple cars and drive through access to rear shed
- Open carport extension to front of property, providing further undercover parking
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury High, Modbury South Primary, Highbury Primary and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.