Quaint Bay Window Villa!
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, bay window villa nestled on a corner block within a quiet cul-de-sac of Oakden close to shops, playgrounds and public transport. Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the flexible floorplan with multiple living areas and three bedrooms, paired with an abundance of natural light, a host of character features and a neutral colour scheme throughout.
Upon entry, be greeted by charming tiles underfoot which takes you through to the light-filled living room featuring a charming combustion heater, a perfect space to gather with family on winter nights. A wonderful original kitchen is set in the heart of the home overlooking the family/meals area, with large windows and a glass sliding door that allows you to spill out to the cosy entertainer’s space.
Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property that has all the key ingredients for future growth, then this is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe, ceiling fan and direct access to the two-way bathroom
- Charming original kitchen complete with a 900mm gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Light-filled family/meals area with heater and glass sliding door allowing direct access to the entertaining area
- Charming lounge and dining room featuring a combustion heater
- Neat and tidy two-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Spacious, paved rear yard enveloped with low-maintenance gardens bed
- Pitched roof pergola, a perfect space for family gatherings and hosting friends
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry with direct access to the exterior
- Tool shed
- Charming facade surrounded by well-manicured front gardens
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve and Harry Wierda Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre, and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 11kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.