This 1972 built home offers a prime opportunity to secure a fantastic property situated on a generous 615sqm (approximate) block with an 18.5m (approximate) frontage. This home provides spacious internal living and an spacious rear yard to accommodate the whole family.
Whether you're looking for your first home, a property to renovate and add your own personal touches, an investment to add to your portfolio or a re-development project (all subject to council consent), there are multiple reasons that will have this home at the top of your list!
Do not miss this opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 of good size with built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Functional kitchen and meals area, kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top and ample cupboard space
- Spacious lounge room
- Ducted evaporate air-conditioning throughout
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Sizeable laundry with linen press and access to exterior
- Carport with roller door and space for 2 cars
- Alarm system
- Garden shed
- Established front and rear gardens
- NBN available
- Near new HWS
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Valley View Secondary School, Para Vista Primary School and Good Shepherd Lutheran School. Within walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.