Attractive Investment or Great First Home!
Located in the sought after suburb of Magill, a stone’s throw away from local shopping, public transport, trendy cafes and small businesses. With only a hop, skip and a jump to Uni SA Magill Campus, this unit offers a great opportunity for investors, students or first home buyers.
Whether you choose to enjoy this home for yourself or add it to your property portfolio, there is so much on offer. Boasting polished timber floors that flow underfoot paired with a neutral colour palette. There are two bedrooms and a central bathroom, plus a light filled living area flowing into the dining and kitchen. The private rear courtyard offers an opportunity to create the perfect space for you and your morning coffee.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Spacious and light filled living room
- Open plan dining and kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with freestanding oven and ample cupboard space and split system air conditioner
- Central upgraded main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Private and secure rear courtyard
- Single carport with roller door
- Currently tenanted until 15th January 2023 at $320 per week
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Magill close to a variety of quality public and private schools, UniSA Magill Campus, Firle Shopping precinct and public transport options. All of this and only a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment options that Magill Road and The Parade have to offer.
*Store room located at rear of the carport is Common Property.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.