Neat, Tidy and Easy-care Home Suited to a Range of Buyers!
This easy-care home is nestled within a quiet group of five residences and is within easy reach of schools, public transport, park and amenities. The two-bedroom, two-bathroom layout will suit young families and downsizers while eagle-eyed investors won’t want to miss this neat-and-tidy home.
A central hallway draws you through from the entry to the open-plan and air-conditioned kitchen, dining and living area. A suite of stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and gas cooktop, is all yours in the kitchen and there’s an open study off the living area which is ideal for those who work from home.
Set back from Saints Road, you will adore the peace and privacy on offer as well as a front porch that welcomes you home. Convenience is guaranteed with the local Foodland only a stone’s throw away and your choice of multiple schools, day-care centres and shops all at your fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light-filled, open plan kitchen and living room with split system air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Convenient study space, perfect for a home office, or potential to change to a 3rd bedroom
- Cosy sitting room with storage
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry
- LED downlights throughout
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Secure carport with internal access and automatic roller door
- Low maintenance, secure rear yard
- Currently leased until March 2022 at $295.00 per week
Ideally located in close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Conveniently just a short walk to the green open spaces of Jenkins Reserve. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Saints Shopping Centre just a few minutes' away and only a 15 minute (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.