Family Home with Swimming Pool In Prime Location
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this 1983 built family home in the popular suburb of Highbury. Perfectly situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on a 566sqm (approximate) allotment and boasting a fantastic street presence with rendered front and manicured, established garden. Well maintained and occupied by only one owner, this home features multiple internal and external living spaces and a large in-ground swimming pool that is sure to impress the whole family!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, walk-in robe, built-in cupboard and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 or study with built-in robe
- Light filled family with split system air conditioner and slow combustion heater
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining with built-in cupboard
- Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and sky light
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with ample storage space and external access
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Enclosed verandah with pitched roof, ceiling fan and floor to ceiling glass windows
- Large in-ground swimming pool with solar heating and beautiful stone feature surround
- Extensive verandahs in pool area
- Fully fenced yard with pond, rain water tanks and shade sails
- Single carport with automatic roller door and undercover storage
- 26x solar panels
- Roller shutters to front windows
- LED down lights throughout living areas
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).